Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Hi there!
Thanks for visiting my new blog here in cyber space.I plan to write on topics relating to Accounting, ICT, and any other stuff that's of interest to me at the moment. However, if you have a particular aspect of accounting (as it relates to ICT) that you would like me to cover, please don't hesitate to post a comment below. I will do my best to accomodate you. By the way, this blogging thing is new to me, so please be patient.

On another note, please say hello to the newest addition to our
wonderful family. When we got Alexa about a week ago, she was the weakest kitten in her litter and nobody knew if she was going to make it. But now, look at her! She's made a remarkable recovery and now, happily, gets herself in trouble around the house. :-)Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

augh, that kitten is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Tell the world the truth about the fight we had as to whether Alexa should have come with us or not. I know he has turned out to quite expensive, but gosh so nice to see him so happy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.